Okay… I have a bit of an obsession with Allie from Running on PB and were probably gonna get married soon. She nominated me for The Sunshine Award, and even though I have no idea what that is (clueless blogger here…) I am gonna repost the picture and survey she did, and act like I know what’s goin on! 😉 To my few readers that I do have… I seriously love you. Thank you for listening to me ramble and still being friends with me after the weird things I eat.
If this award just means “do a survey because you used to be obsessed with them when you were in middle school/high school and had a Live Journal and Myspace” then this is the best award I will ever have in my life. I think all of us bloggers once had an obsession with surveys… let’s just admit that we love to talk about ourselves, mmkay?
- Who is your favorite philosopher? I am not good with any names and I basically just see or hear quotes and love them. Everyone can be a philosopher, right? I think Jillian Michaels counts as mine. I like people who are blunt and keeps it real.
- What is your favorite number? I wish I could look back at a survey from high school because I know I used to totally have a favorite number… I think it was 9. So since I’m old and not cool and numbers really don’t mean anything to me, I’ll say 9.
- What is your favorite animal? This survey is just going to make you hate me, because I’m just not an animal person. I would love a dog to run and walk with, but I couldn’t take care of one, at least not at this stage in my life. I am NOT mom material. I am also extremely allergic to cats and dislike them very much. I hope you still love me!
- What are your Facebook and Twitter? I need to make a page for this blog but I only have a personal FB and twitter. My twitter handle is @heylush333 and my FB is… well, if you know my last name than we are probably friends on there already.
- What is your favorite time of day? First thing in the morning, especially early morning once I’m out of bed and out of the “I fu*k*ng hate waking up at 4:45 AM” stage. No one else is awake, I can enjoy my coffee in silence, and no one has annoyed the living shit out of me yet. Running in Manhattan at 6 AM when the streets are empty is also magical.
- What is your favorite holiday? I feel like I am just sounding like a cynical bitch, but I kind of am so… After the last year, I have no favorite holidays and probably won’t again until I have a family of my own. I also work in retail so our holiday season is equivalent to hell on earth.
- What is your favorite physical activity? Running! It has changed my life in many ways, and it’s something that you learn to value so much, even when you are being a lazy bitch and avoiding it like me the last month. I still love you, running. Also, just walking! Love that it doesn’t feel like a workout, but in NYC we walk at least 1-2 miles a day without really trying.
- What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? I really really love water. I drink so much of it and look forward to my first sip every morning. My other favorite is iced coffee. Every day baby.
- What is your favorite flower? Not really a flower person. I mean, they are beautiful, but I don’t know the names!
- What is your passion? Living/breathing/talking/helping/anything to do with spreading knowledge about health and fitness. Making people feel hopeful that their situation will get better. Also, eating pizza. I get really passionate about pizza. In a weird way. 🙂
I’m guessing that because I was nominated by someone who was already nominated, I am not to pick them, so I am going to nominate…
Woo hoo! I am promising to update more, so look for a new post this weekend! XoXo